Due to the strenuous efforts put in place to reduce the spread of Covid-19, our stylists have been forced to reduce the number of clients they see each day and provide adequate time between appointments to properly sanitize. Because each stylist now sees fewer clients per day, each appointment is more valuable. Therefore, when an appointment is cancelled last minute or a client does not show for their appointment, it severely impacts our stylists.
To prevent this, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken for ALL color services and keratin treatments. The deposit will go towards your services on the day of your appointment. Any appointment cancelled less than 48 hours in advance or no-showed will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
When booking an online appointment, please call within 48 hours to place your deposit and secure your appointment time. Any deposits not given within 48 hours will forfeit the appointment.
Deposits may be moved up to 2 times if rescheduling prior to 48 hours before appointment. After the second time you will be required to leave another deposit.
Most important information for clients to know prior to their appointment:
In accordance with the city of Bethlehem’s guidelines, masks are optional for vaccinated clients. If you prefer your stylist to wear a mask, we will happily comply! We will no longer require a temperature check or a waiver to be filled out upon your arrival.
We ask that if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please reschedule your appointment at least two weeks out.
Safety Measures We’ve Taken to Mitigate Risk of Covid-19:
- Very frequent cleaning of light switches, doorknobs, and bathroom and back room area
- Rigorous cleaning protocol of stations (styling chair, station, cart and any tools used) between each client
- Air purifiers will be blowing throughout the salon at all times
- We encourage a text or email notification for booking to reduce touching of business cards
- Clients will enter through front door and immediately wash hands
- Clients may check out and be rescheduled at stations to avoid a lineup at the desk
- Venmo barcode at each stylist’s station to encourage contact-free gratuity
- Clients will exit the salon through the front door
- We ask clients not to bring anyone who is not receiving a service
- Staff will not have beverages at their stations
- Removed wall in back room to set up a single station
- Moved desk in reception area to promote easier flow of traffic and less congestion
- Added chairs in sunroom to give more options for people to sit
- Added bistro set out front and out back so people may wait outside if they choose
- Moved one station to reception area for social distancing
- Added hand sanitizer to every station and reception desk
- Will maintain 6’ distance as much as possible