Due to the strenuous efforts put in place to reduce the spread of Covid-19, our stylists have been forced to reduce the number of clients they see each day and provide adequate time between appointments to properly sanitize. Because each stylist now sees fewer clients per day, each appointment is more valuable. Therefore, when an appointment is cancelled last minute or a client does not show for their appointment, it severely impacts our stylists.
To prevent this, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be taken for ALL color services and keratin treatments. The deposit will go towards your services on the day of your appointment. Any appointment cancelled less than 48 hours in advance or no-showed will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
When booking an online appointment, please call within 48 hours to place your deposit and secure your appointment time. Any deposits not given within 48 hours will forfeit the appointment.
Deposits may be moved up to 2 times if rescheduling prior to 48 hours before appointment. After the second time you will be required to leave another deposit.
Most important information for clients to know prior to their appointment:
These rules are put in place for the safety of our guests and our staff. All rules are non negotiable. If you feel that you cannot comply with them, we will gladly wait to schedule you when restrictions ease up.
There will be a 10% fee added to each appointment to offset our new minimized capacity, PPE costs and additional time needed for cleaning and disinfecting.
We ask that you call the salon (610-997-7200) from your car when you arrive at your appointment. Because we have a list of sanitation practices to follow, we ask that you wait in your car until we tell you it’s time to come in. We can text or call, whichever you prefer.
We will have a waiver to sign upon arrival. Someone will greet you at your car with the waiver and record your temperature using a forehead thermometer. We ask that if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please reschedule your appointment at least two weeks out.
We ask that you come in the back door and immediately wash your hands for 20 seconds in the bathroom sink and then walk to your stylist’s chair.
Please bring as few possessions as possible. We will not be serving beverages so we ask you to limit your belongings to your cell phone and your wallet. Absolutely no food or drink since your mask must be worn at all times.
If you are receiving a color service, it is likely that your mask will get stained so please choose your mask accordingly. We can only perform a service if your mask has ear loops. We cannot work around cowls or masks that tie in the back. We can provide you with a disposable mask if necessary.
Our occupancy limit has been determined by the city of Bethlehem and is restricted during this time. We ask that you don’t bring anyone else to your appointment.
Please consider using Venmo for gratuity to limit cash transactions.
Our bathroom will be open and available to use and we will clean frequently but if you are worried about it we ask that you refrain from use.
Safety Measures We’ve Taken to Mitigate Risk of Covid-19:
- Masks will be worn by staff and clients at all times
- Very frequent cleaning of light switches, doorknobs, and bathroom and back room area
- Rigorous cleaning protocol of stations (styling chair, station, cart and any tools used) between each client
- No fans will be blowing throughout the salon
- No mints on the desk 😦
- We encourage a text or email notification for booking to reduce touching of business cards
- Clients will wait in their car until called in for their appointment time so there is no one waiting in the salon and there will be no congestion in waiting area
- We will have a waiver for clients to sign upon arrival and we will record temperatures upon entry
- Clients will enter through back door and immediately wash hands
- Clients may check out and be rescheduled at stations to avoid a lineup at the desk
- All retail products will be handled by staff only to ensure bottles are clean
- All purchased retail will be wiped clean prior to handing to client
- Venmo barcode at each stylist’s station to encourage contact-free gratuity
- Clients will exit the salon through the front door
- Only single booking permitted by each stylist while everyone on staff is working
- We ask clients not to bring anyone who is not receiving a service
- Staff will not have their beverages or phones at their stations
- Removed wall in back room to set up a single station
- Moved desk in reception area to promote easier flow of traffic and less congestion
- Removed chairs in reception area
- Added chairs in sunroom to give more options for people to sit
- Added bistro set out back so people can remove masks and get fresh air
- Moved one station to reception area for social distancing
- Added screens with PVC curtains between shampoo bowls as a barrier
- Removed drink station
- Removed books and magazines
- Added hand sanitizer to every station and reception desk
- Will maintain 6’ distance as much as possible
- Eyebrow waxing will be the only waxing service available for the foreseeable future and that is at the stylist’s discretion if they feel safe doing so